Thursday, June 6, 2013

Collaborative Podcast

Hello my group members!
   I have been looking at this collaborative podcast information and it seems like we all need to choose a different aspect of the project for each team member to talk about. I am not sure what we are supposed ot be talking about within this aspect so if anyone understands feel free to blog back! Two people need to make their podcast on audacity and then transfer it to the 3rd person so that they can attach their podcast and we can submit it as a group podcast. We must use 2 concepts from the book as well as having music and 3-5 minutes in length. If either of you understand what we are supposed to be talking about within our aspect for 3-5 minutes please let me know! Also, if you two have any ideas as to what our 3 aspects can be so that we each have our own aspect that would be great!!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan Hi!
    Wishing I could be of help to the two of you, yet I have no clue what Prof Horvitz it looking for. Maybe we should e-mail him? Let me know what you need me to do. I am trying to get this done ASAP as my family and I are leaving for Chicago tomorrow afternoon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also what are we supposed to use to make the story board website??

    ReplyDelete